Thanks to the lovely @Trinimamabebe for tagging me into the ’20 Things You Didn’t Know About Me’ thread. Here are my answers;
1. I studied for my degree at Cardiff University where I learnt to appreciate rugby, leeks and daffodils.
2. My first TV job was on ‘Blind Date’ with Cilla Black. I was a Production Runner fetching teas and coffees all day.
3. I’ve never dyed my hair. I’ve never been brave enough! This might change soon as I’m fighting a losing battle with the grey…
4. I’ve had a crush on my husband since I was 17. We didn’t start dating though until I was 25.
5. I have an irrational fear of spiders. I can’t even be in the same room as one. Eek.
6. I spent two months filming a TV drama in the middle of the Sahara and lived on nothing but couscous.
7. I spent ten months filming a movie in Bucharest and lived on nothing but room service.
8. Jilly Cooper is my hero. When I was 16 I actually thought I was going to marry Rupert Campbell-Black.
9. I always knew I’d have two girls. I never even looked at boy names.
10. I got engaged in Venice. Matt danced me around Piazza San Marco at midnight and then proposed.
11. My first celebrity crush was Axl Rose. Oh, the shame… Nice bandana though.
12. I still bite my nails even at the grand old age of 37.
13. My favourite cocktail is a Cosmopolitan. It’s a leftover from my ‘90s SATC obsession.
14. I HATE ironing. My family are all used to wearing crumpled clothes.
15. I got stuck in a lift with Justin Timberlake. He was very nice about it.
16. I once watched Dirty Dancing four times in one day.
17. I love my Converse. I can’t remember the last time I wore heels.
18. My favourite TV series of all time is ER. My mum and I watched every episode together. When I was at Uni we’d call each other in the ad breaks and discuss every scene.
19. I’m always ID-ed buying alcohol (can’t they see my wrinkles from chronic sleep-deprivation…?)
20. I LOVE seafood. All of it. I’d eat it everyday if I could.
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you’d like to be tagged back.